As we move into Phase 2 reopening, we want to remind clients of our ongoing COVID-19 precautions.
- Our sitters continue to monitor their own health, and if sick, do not continue to make visits.
- Continue practicing washing our hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after each dog walk.
- Use hand sanitizer in car between each visit.
- Wear a mask, covering our mouth and nose, when we go into a client’s home to leash the dog and drop them back off.
- If we are entering an apartment building, use single-use gloves and/or hand sanitizer when opening the common doors/elevators etc.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance between ourselves and another person.
- Limit in-person work-related gatherings.
Clients can help by also adhering to the recommended safety practices. We will also be limiting our contact in your home such as food/water clean up (if you are home while we are dog walking). For pet sitting clients, we will follow our normal pet care routines, and clean kitchen/pet areas after each contact.
Our collective efforts have made a positive difference in fighting this virus, and we must remain vigilant as restrictions are slowly lifted.